Following the success of our taster sessions Doghouse and the outdoor adventure experts OriginalWild have introduced a new safari session.
The Safari is a longer paddleboarding session that will take a different route along the river. We will start from the centre of Bradford on Avon, where you can see the beautiful town homes that line the river before paddling under the famous pack horse bridge and heading out through the countryside towards Avoncliff.
This session will last last approximately two hours and is open to those who have previous experience of paddleboarding with their dog or are confident paddleboarding for a longer session .
- Full stand up paddling equipment; paddleboard, paddle and leash
- RuffWear high quality buoyancy aid for your dog
- Instruction from a highly qualified stand up paddleboard adventure guide
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aider
- Wet suit trousers and dry tops if it is chilly/raining
- Guides with excellent local knowledge
- Photographs will be taken where possible
- Free DOGHOUSE Tennis Ball included to take home
- You must be able to swim 15 meters in light clothing
- Ages 8+ with under 18’s to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- One dog per person/board
What To Bring:
- Change of clothes and footwear (in case you get wet)
- Swimwear or shorts
- Old trainers (ones that you don’t mind getting wet), bare feet or appropriate water sport shoes
Sunday 15th September 2019
Sunday 29th September 2019
ALL Safari sessions start at 3.45pm and last two hours.
We will meet at Doghouse to complete paperwork and to fit your dogs buoyancy aid before we head to the Bradford on Avon riverside for the start of your paddleboarding experience.
Let us know your breed of dog in the checkout under 'special instructions for seller' so we can prepare your dog's Ruffwear buoyancy aid in advance.