Qualified Dog Groomer.
DOGHOUSE has a growing reputation for doing things differently and our dog grooming is no exception. We are a small, friendly team delivering exceptional customer service, owners come to us because they know that we take our time and groom in a gentle and compassionate way. Benefits include a happy work place, competitive salary and profit-share scheme, on-going specialist training, great coffee, annual leave and pension.
We are looking for another fabulous dog groomer to join our growing team who…
- Has experience working in a busy grooming environment
- Can confidently and compassionately manage dogs and their owners
- Has an ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- Is enthusiastic about dogs and committed to their welfare
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a City & Guilds Level 3 dog grooming qualification, this is non-negotiable.
- Be able to provide friendly and outstanding customer service.
- Keep detailed grooming records.
- Maintain a high level of presentation in the salon.
- Manage the salon booking diary efficiently.
- Team player
- Eye for detail
- Positive & proactive
- Dedicated & loyal
This post could be either part time or full time but it will include weekend work, we usually work alternate weekends on both a Saturday and Sunday.
If you are interested in this post please email your CV and covering letter outlining the skills you have and why you would like to join the DOGHOUSE grooming team to email@example.com.
If you are interested in joining our team then please send a letter of introduction outlining what skills you have and why you would like to work with us along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ideally we are looking for candidates with 3+ years experience in retail or busy coffee shop environments, who are comfortable around dogs and love interacting with customers.
Pet shop experience, or having an in-depth knowledge of pet products, is preferred.
To get in touch regarding brand partnerships, in-store events, blogs/ sponsored posts, or to use our photographs, please email email@example.com.